How to Enroll

What you'll need:
  • Withdrawal Form from previous school
  • Birth Certificate
  • Registration for Pre-Kindergarten also requires Proof of Income
  • Immunization Records
  • Proof of Residency (receipt from utility payment such as water, gas, land line telephone bill -- cable or cell phone bills will not be accepted)
  • Social Security Card

To enroll your child, find the school that your child be attending -- you may view the Attendance Zones located under the parents tab on the homepage -- and bring the designated materials listed above.  If your child will be attending one of our elementary or middle school campuses, you will need to visit the front office of the campus your child will be attending to complete the required paperwork.  If your child will be attending Nacogdoches High School, you will need to visit the Registrar's Office at the high school and complete the required paperwork.  All paperwork must be completed before the first day of school.
Created on 9/4/2013 - Last updated on 9/4/2013